FLASHBACKS TO THE FIRST VAMPIRE EVER SIRED — With tension running as high as ever, Klaus and Elijah are forced to come together in order to uncover Lucien’s true motives in New Orleans. Camille is caught off guard when she finds herself face to face with Lucien and is surprised when he reveals some unexpected information about his past with Klaus. Elsewhere, a mysterious figure presents an enticing offer to Marcel, while Hayley turns to an unconventional way of coping with her current situation. After receiving a call from an old flame (Guest Star Zach Roerig), Rebekah pays a visit to Kol and Davina, with questions about Jeremy's whereabouts. Finally, an old acquaintance from Elijah’s past (Tristan) delivers some startling news involving the growing threat to the Mikaelson siblings. Freya also appears.
Main Cast Edit
- Joseph Morgan as Niklaus Mikaelson
- Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson
- Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson
- Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Mikaelson
- Riley Voelkel as Freya Mikaelson
- Phoebe Tonkin as Hayley Marshall
- Charles Michael Davis as Marcel Gerard
- Leah Pipes as Camille O'Connell
- Danielle Campbell as Davina Claire
Special Guest Stars Edit
- Nina Dobrev as Katherine Pierce
- Steven R. McQueen as Jeremy Gilbert
- Zach Roerig as Matt Donovan
Guest Cast Edit
- Louis Hunter as Travis Lanier
- Andrew Lees as Lucien Castle
- Oliver Ackland as Tristan de Martel
- Rebecca Breeds as Aurora de Martel
- Jason Dohring as Detective Will Kinney
- Tracy Ifeachor as Aya
- Stephanie Cleough as Alexis
- This episode marks the first appearance of Matt on the Originals. He contacts Rebekah after he called Jeremy and Jeremy failed to answer, multiple times. He asks Rebekah if Kol knew anything about this, implying that Matt suspects Kol kidnapped Jeremy.
- Aya is revealed to have been sired by Elijah Mikaelson.
- Jeremy has been placed in a warehouse somewhere in New Orleans by Kol and Davina. For added measure, they destroyed his cellphone and Davina had a very specific boundary spell placed over the warehouse that prevents Jeremy specifically from leaving, but anyone else can come and go as they please. Kol tells Jeremy that his plan for revenge is this: he wants Jeremy to know what it's like to feel isolated the way he was on the Other Side. He promises to release Jeremy within a year's time, though tells Jeremy that if he decides to be civil with him, he could let him out in six months with good behaviour. Jeremy scoffs at this.